Canon i-SENSYS LBP251dw Driver Download
Shockingly for such a little printer, the i-SENSYS LBP251dw brags a stunningly quick print speed. Equipped for creating up to 30ppm, the monochrome printer helps workgroups deliver expansive archives and presentations in twofold snappy time. With a speedy rest to-print time, the machine can instantly offer printing backing from a state of idleness.
The easy to-utilize control board on the outside of the printer makes operation of the machine unimaginably snappy and simple.
Understanding the needs of the cutting edge workplace, Canon has moved to guarantee the i-SENSYS LBP251dw offers Cloud availability choices. Using Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print, it is less demanding than at any other time to print remotely spared reports from anyplace.
The free Canon application additionally suits printing direct from Apple and Android cell phones – offering all clients some assistance with printing from their cell phones or tablets.
Because of the Canon All-in-One substitution cartridges, it is unimaginably speedy and easy to supplant exhausted ink stocks – meaning the i-SENSYS LBP251dw keeps on offering consistent print support.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again