Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw Driver Download
t go back socket for USB 2 and Ethernet connection and a printer can also be used wirelessly. To make a wireless connection is a basic, two-button treatment if your router supports WPS setup Please press the button on the router and on the front of the printer and the connection is made without having to enter the passcode.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again