Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Driver Download
Here all in one setting; print, copy and color scanning available. Printing is supported with facilities such as a speed of 22 ppm / cpm to make your job easy printing with a resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi, 50-page Duplex Automatic Document Feeder, and optional network connectivity. Printing method used here is a monochrome laser printing.
Digital copier equipped with Laser – monochrome technology with 64 MB memory, speed of copying a maximum of up to 22 ppm, resolution copy a maximum of up to 1200 x 600 dpi, the enlargement document a maximum of 200%, a reduction of the document a maximum of 50%, 99 A copy of the results at the time, Text, photos, text and photographs Exposure Mode, 2 on 1 and Automatic Duplexing Copying Features.
Supported scanning feature is the optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi interpolated resolution of 9600 x 9600 dpi, grayscale depth of 8 bit, 24-bit color depth, document and media handling, the original kind of sheets with a capacity of 50 sheets.
Canon laser printers are supported by the media Envelopes, plain paper with a maximum copy size Legal (216 x 356 mm), which is a standard media capacity of 600 sheets, which is the maximum media capacity of 1,100 sheets and 100 sheet bypass feeder capacity.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again