Canon i-SENSYS MF8350Cdn Driver Download
Paper handling is a strong suit. Automatic duplexing comes standard. Automatic document feeder (ADF) and the multi-purpose tray (MPT) both take up to 50 sheets, and the main tray takes up to 250. A second 250-sheet tray is paid for extra, according to Canon (some third party we find a higher price), Legal papers cause the main tray to jut forward; Canon provides a partial dust cover. 125-sheet output tray lurks, cavelike and dark, below the scanning unit.
- Printer Reviews
- Printing Zone
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again