Canon P-215II document scanner is ultra-compact and portable and user-friendly that is ideal for occasional scanning job.
With the design and USB 2.0 connection strength compact and elegant, the Canon P-215II ultra-mobile for use in the office, roaming or home environment. Plug & Scan function allows you to start scanning without installing drivers or software. Canon P-215II offers easy scanning capabilities stiff card, through a feedback mechanism duplex.
* Cards with max size: 54 x 86 x 0.76mm.
Canon P-215II is packed with image processing functions such as automatic color detection and paper format, deskew, enhance contrast, and color bleed through dropout, etc.
Cloud service functions, it is now possible to scan to Google Docs, SugarSync, one drive, Dropbox, Evernote, and SharePoint. CaptureOnTouch icon-based software application makes scanning easier, by offering a choice of scanning job configuration, Plug & Scan ability, etc.
Canon P-215II is capable of handling an average of up to 500 pages per day, due to the throughput speed of 15 ppm, ADF capacity of 20 A4 sheets and double feed detection by length.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again