Canon imagePRESS C800/C700 Drivers
In a small but scalable footprint imagePRESS, C700 is capable of printing up to 70 prints per minute and up to 80 prints per minute for imagePRESS C800. These devices can print a wide range of media, including heavyweight, coated paper and envelopes, a high level of quality and constant productivity. With robust media management capabilities, these devices can also manage and auto-duplex 300gsm media.
The imagePRESS C800 Series offers several new features, including:
HP toner produces exceptionally clear images on a variety of media.
Compact registration form ensures the strict registration and that the images are placed in the same position on each sheet to obtain high-quality results.
A Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting 32 red laser (VCSEL) with multi-screen technology offers a resolution of 2400 x 2400 dpi, allowing users to choose from a selection screen versatile models.
New Tone Fix color and advanced auto gradation adjustment for calibrating colors mixed multidimensional. The imagePRESS C800 Series provides a reliable high-quality, stable production with minimal operator intervention. In addition to automatic calibration in real time, the system provides users with tools to reduce the need for calibration and achieve repeatable, predictable output.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again