Canon iPR 1110 Driver Download
With the ability to process documentation up to a maximum size of 19.2 x 13 with print speeds of up to 125ppm (pages per minute) imagePRESS 1110 will provide an invaluable tool to improve workflow in the busiest offices. Good finishing is delivered through a suite of functions including multi-folding, hole-punching, saddle stitching and binding, one or three edge trimming options and high capacity stacking. Front to back alignment within 0.5mm tolerance guaranteed with active registration page and twin red lasers deliver 1200 x 1200 dpi ( dots per image ) with 256 half tones ensure crisp text and images, cleanest gradients and subtle angles as possible.
For busy offices that require mid to high turnover volume black and white printing solutions, Canon imagePRESS 1110 combines the flexibility and productivity of high-speed systems without the need to compromise on the highest standards of printing sharp and functions expected of all Canon products.
This office workhorse offers impressive maximum monthly print cycle of 2.4 million pages ( recommended monthly rate 100000-600000 ) and can provide everything from print run short or tight turnaround jobs to the high complexity of variable data printing.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again