Canon iR ADVANCE C5240 Driver Download
imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5240 prints up to 40ppm B / W (A4) and up to 35ppm color (A4), integration with back-end systems, easy setup, with centralized configuration and management, the ability to scan and re-use hardcopy documents, customized color user interface , fast scanning capabilities advanced scanning into business applications and advanced fax capabilities
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5240 is designed to increase office productivity. Very fast print speeds with an estimated 35 ppm in color and 40 ppm in black. High-impact color and crisp black and white documents submitted with the resolution quality. ImageRUNNER ADVANCE C5240 will copy, print, scan, and fax all your documents (optional).
Paper flexibility and capacity of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5240 will provide the office with a print run longer and maintain productivity. Minimize paper reloading with a maximum paper capacity of 5,000 sheets. ImageRUNNER ADVANCE C5240 can complete more projects at home with a variety of finishing options.
Toner easy access to the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5240 will allow users to quickly replace one of the four toners and continue their projects. Replaces Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5240 original black toner cartridge (2789B003AA) after approximately 36,000 pages. Cyan (2793B003AA), magenta (2797B003AA), and yellow cartridge (2801B003AA) toner each will produce 27,000 pages 5% coverage.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again