Canon iR3025 Driver Download– The Canon imageRUNNER 3025 is a multifunctional 25 pages per minute solution designed to provide the tightest possible integration across enterprise networks.
These devices are the ideal solution for smaller workgroups and corporate departments, featuring Canon’s MEAP™ (Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform) technology and a host of Internet-enabled capabilities.
The imageRUNNER 3025 also supports advanced digital copying, network scanning, and Mailbox features such as standard and optional network printing, one- or two-line fax capabilities, and the ability to send electronic information across the digital landscape.
Plus, the innovative space-saving design is an efficient model for any environment. The imageRUNNER 3025 also supports advanced digital copying and Mailbox features, optional network printing, scanning, one- or two-line fax capabilities, and the ability to send electronic information across the digital landscape. Achieve maximum control over office workflows with the imageRUNNER IR 3025
The imageRUNNER 3025 device, offering speeds of up to 25-ppm (letter), is an excellent choice for small offices and workgroups seeking powerful multifunctional capabilities in a compact and user-friendly design.
- 25 pages per minute
- First Copy Time 3.9 Seconds
- 50 Pages Automatic Document Feeder
- Copy originals up to 11″ x 17″
- Memory 768 MB / Hard Disk 80 GB
- Paper Weight 17 to 68 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x H x H) 45 x 23 x 28 x 146 lbs.
- Network printing included
- Universal Send Scan Kit (Optional)
- Super G3 Fax Board (optional $295)
- Basic Sorter (Optional $199)
- Additional Paper Cassette Tray (Optional)
- Double 550 Sheet Paper Cassette Tray
- Reduction & Enlargement 25-400%
- Monthly copy volume up to 80,000 Copies
- Toner Yield 25,000 Copies
- Power Requirements 120 Volts, 8 Amps
- Scheduled Maintenance Interval 120,000 Copies
- Factory Direct Refurbished
- Operating up to 25 pages per minute, the imageRUNNER 3025 is equipped with a 20GB Hard Disk Drive and 512MB RAM (expandable to 768MB RAM), providing users with outstanding productivity and reliability.
- With a scan resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, an enhanced copy resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi, and an enhanced print resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi, the imageRUNNER 3025 delivers superior quality for the most faithful reproduction of text and images.
- Merging MEAP Canon? (Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform) architecture, the imageRUNNER 3025 application device can be customized to meet unique business needs. Customized applications run from the imageRUNNER 3025 control panel streamlining document workflows.
- Colored user interface panels and intuitively designed device drivers provide easy-to-use operation for both walk-up and desktop environments.
- Compact, space-saving design with innovative internal lining offers the optional punch-in capability and two-tray sorting. Ability to add support for advanced booklet completion and extensive stacking.
- Supports some Internet-enabled capabilities to offer the tightest possible integration across enterprise networks.
- Provides more significant security measures for online information sharing and storage needs.
- They are designed with Canon’s RAPID Fusing Technology to significantly reduce energy consumption and increase productivity.
- Offers an optional 50-sheet Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder, making quick jobs of scanning multi-page originals and different sizes.
- With a standard paper capacity of 1,150 sheets, which can be expanded up to 4,950 sheets, the imageRUNNER 3025 has been designed to meet the volume requirements of any workgroup.
- She advanced Copy features such as Job Block Combination, Cascade/Remote Copy, and Express Copy, helping speed up job programming and document sets.
- The Mailbox function of the imageRUNNER 3025 serves as a centralized system for information sharing, on-site document storage, and print-on-demand applications.
- Add network printing to provide maximum flexibility and performance for busy workgroups and corporate departments.
- The imageRUNNER 3025 can be equipped with an optional single or dual-channel Super G3 fax board for the ability to send faxes at impressive speeds.
- With Universal Send? Technology, imageRUNNER 3025 allows users to scan directly to the device for distribution to multiple destinations. Advanced Send Modes such as Searchable PDF (OCR), Encrypted PDF, and digital signature PDF modes can be added for even more sophisticated solutions.
Canon iR3025 Driver for Windows
- Download– Color Network ScanGear for Windows x32 x64
- Download– PPD File for Windows x32 x64
- Download– Generic FAX Driver for Windows x32 x64
- Download– PCL6 Printer Driver for Windows x32 x64
- Download– PostScript 3 Printer Driver for Windows x32 x64
- Download– UFRII Printer Driver for Windows x32 x64
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2022 (64-bit)
Canon iR3025 Driver macOS
- Download– UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh
- Download– PPD File for Windows x32 x64
- Download– PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh
- Download– Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh
- macOS 12 (Monterey)
- macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
Canon imageRUNNER 3025 Driver Linux
- Download– UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)