Canon LBP2900B Driver Download
Canon Laser Printer LBP2900B compact and powerful equipped with all the necessary features and easily fits into any small office or even in your home. Coupled with a combination of Canon’s Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT) and Hi-Sia (High Smart Compression Architecture), this printer can easily compress the image data to a small size for easy transfer of data from the USB device to the printer.
Canon Laser Printer LBP2900B designed in size 370 x 251 x 217mm and weighs about 5.7 kg, it has a built-in paper tray that can easily accommodate up to 150 sheets and can produce output 100 sheets face down. It also has a manual feed tray is used to feed one sheet or envelope at a time.
This printer is available with a standard 2MB of onboard memory so you do not need any extra memory for storage purposes.
LBP2900B Canon Laser Printer can print sharp and clear documents, presentations at a rate of 12 pages per minute in A4 size paper. Printed documents and pictures come at a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. With Automatic Image Refinement technology, this printer enables tidying up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution to provide high-quality printouts quickly. This printer utilizes Canon Cartridge 303 that can print up to 2.000 A4 pages, canon’s On-Demand Fixing technology ensures rapid transfer of heat to provide a faster print output and also save on electricity costs.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again