Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver Download
$ 200 iP6700D is primarily a photographic printer, and in our tests it produces high-quality prints, it is worth a very good score, on photographic paper. However, although the images looked vibrant, our jury noted that skin tones often appeared a little too tanned.
The device is less adept at printing text. Unlike the Canon Pixma photo printer iP5200R $ 230, which does not use black ink pigment; as a result, its text output was not so dark, and also noted fuzzy edges in some characters.
Like its predecessor, the iP6700D printed 3.2 pages per minute in full text and graphics at 1.5 ppm generated – no challenge to the marks of 8.7 and 2.9 ppm of iP5200R. The iP6700D produced a photo of 5 x 7 inches in 45 seconds, a little slow with the $ 150 HP Photosmart 8250, which does the job in 29 seconds.
The iP6700D retains impressive pop-color 3.5-inch Canon facilitating the work of the menu navigation, image previews, and basic retouching photos without a computer. To this end, the Ip6700d has a variety of media to devices beyond its connection USB 2.0. Its infrared interface can receive images from supported phones, and $ 80 add-on offers Bluetooth wireless printing from suitably equipped camera phones, PDAs, laptops and desktop PCs.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again