Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iX6550 inkjet printer does not have a scanner, copier, automatic document feeder, auto-duplex or other complicated circuitry to confuse you – all it does is print documents and photos from 6×4 in size small all the way to A3 +. This compact – barely wider than the A3 sheet of paper, and not especially high or in – and capable of producing high-quality print-outs when using paper and the proper settings. If you print a document that could be quite fast although the photos that take significantly longer and can chew through ink in just a few prints.
There is not much to say in front of the design for the Canon PIXMA iX6550. Printer body slightly plasticky and flimsy feeling. You load the paper through the top-loading cassette and fed to a front tray. That’s really all there is – apart from the electric switch and the paper feed / eject button, the PIXMA iX6550 is a blank slate. It is a shiny black box that takes fingerprints very quickly. It does not have a fancy color display (no display at all, actually) and there are no buttons to navigate through the menu or change the function on the printer itself. Similarly, there is no memory card slot or USB host port for direct printing. Therefore, you will obviously need a desktop or laptop PC that is connected to control and scored from the PIXMA iX6550.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again