Canon Pixma MG2960 Driver Download
The MG6320 can print, copy, and scan. It can print from and scan to a memory card, scan them as email attachments; to the PC; or a network drive. You can view images on the 3.5-inch LCD touch screen.
This is the MFP handsome, glossy black with sloping front and side panels and rounded corners, and the lid hides flatbed above. (A white version with black trim is also available.) Central front panel is a touch screen. The only other buttons, touch-sensitive buttons are also virtual, is / off switch on.
The MG6320 measuring 5.9 18.4 14.6 inches (HWD) and weighs £ 18.3. This is much more compact than the Canon Pixma MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One, despite not having a lot of 300-sheet paper capacity MFP. The MG6320 has a 125-sheet main paper tray plus 25-sheet photo tray in accordance with a 4-by-6 paper, and more built-in automatic duplex.
This model includes the ability to print on printable optical disc, or CD, DVD, or Blu-ray case. Two paper trays stacked together just below the output tray flip-open design that makes efficient use of space. The MG6320 has 6 ink tanks: black pigment; yellow; cyan; magenta; black dye; and gray; the latter two to improve photo quality.
A suite of software programs let you set the text and images for printing on the optical disk and offers a choice of layout templates. My Image Garden lets you organize images and easily use them in creative projects.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again