Canon Pixma MG5650 Printer Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5650 printer is ideal for your tablet or smartphone, cloud printing and started with the app. PPS PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) makes it easy to document or photo to print and scan directly from your mobile device compatible. By adding the print feature Google Cloud you can easily print out, where you are from your mobile application. For users of Apple mobile devices, the PIXMA MG 5650 AirPrint compatible.
Other highlights include almost all features of the printer such as a 2.5 LCD screen, which allows you to allow your images to preview before printing and fix it with the app Auto Photo Fix 2. Easy-PhotoPrint + you can help edit photos easily, and print photos from your PC or mobile device with Internet access. Plus, it has five individual ink tanks which can be mild to cool, so you only replace the color ink. Canon MG5650 make the wireless print from anywhere you are.
Use AirPrint / Auto 2-sided printing / Auto Photo Fix II / document printing / Filter / Full HD Movie Print / cloud printing connections / Google Cloud Print / my photos Gardens / Mobile device printing / photo printing / 2Print email / Cloud link printing / PIXMA printing Solutions / Red-eye correction / wireless print / image Cropping / Quiet mode / Web template print and Easy Photo print +
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again