Canon Pixma MG6670 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG6670 Photo All-in-One multifunction printer Print, Scan, Copy and print speeds of up to 15.0 ipm mono A4 ISO standard / 9.7 ipm color, and 4 x 6 prints in about 45 seconds. Max. print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, a minimum droplet size of 2pl ink. Wireless LAN, touch panel LCD screen and NFC. High performance comes with cloud and mobile printing solutions, printing solutions available on the App iOS and Android platform allows you to enjoy mobile printing and scanning, and can check the ink levels of the left and access the link PIXMA cloud using application. the web application allows you to print or edit your photos with a tablet PC, with a variety of templates to choose from and easy-PhotoPrint.
Print and Touch Technology (NFC) allows you to print and scan easily by pressing the smartphone on your printer. With cloud PIXMA link, you can print from your social networks with online services such as Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Photobucket, Flickr, Evernote, Dropbox. and can also scan to email and attach to Webmail services like Google and Yahoo. You can also print wirelessly from your mobile device to your printer without having to register on both devices to a wireless LAN network, with wireless and you have a PictBridge digital camera that supports DPS over IP protocol (PictBridge wireless) wirelessly print photos without the need first to transfer photos to your PC.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again