Canon Satera MF7455DN Drivers Download
- A convenient copy of 25 pages per minute A4.
- In the first copy 6.9 seconds to start a fast duplication.
- It can continuously copy up to 99 sheets maximum.
- Up to 50 sheets (A4) continuous reading until the possible DVE (Automatic Document Feeder), a standard feature.
- About 2.6 seconds strongly equivalent of the electrical line speed to the Super G3 fax.
- On the PC may correspond to remote UI adjustments.
Insert the document, press the time to first sheet from the start button output less than 6.9 seconds ※. Also, rise in about 10 seconds from the sleep state, you can easily use when you want to use.
Reduction / Enlargement is also easy to install
Reduce / Enlarge can be selected from three to suit the application, the reduction / enlargement ratio can be adjusted in increments of 1% from a range of up to 50 to 200 percent zoom. And as the A3 to B4 or A4-B4 performs reduction / enlargement, based on the paper size to output non-standard-size magnification want. Includes automatic all a bundle of documents of different paper sizes to combine zooming to issue to the same size.
Up to 50 sheets (A4) for continuous reading is possible DVE (Automatic Document Feeder) Standard equipment
Equipped with comfortable DVE (Automatic Document Feeder), you can copy multiple sheets of originals continuously. Up to 50 sheets (A4), because a document up to the efficiency of office work can be specified at a time leads.
More may be on the beautiful realistic 1200dpi print output
It is 1200 dpi allow the choice of the 1200 dpi resolution setting of the printer driver high definition output of realistic 1200dpi ×. In addition to supporting the proprietary technology SST Canon (Super Smoothing Technology), when you choose to print at 600 dpi, 600 dpi × achieve accordingly a high-quality print of 1,200 dpi. Photos also beautifully clear, smooth and subtle curves and fine character print.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again