Canon Scanner WU-10 Driver Download
- Enabling wireless scanning for mobile work
- Simple and user-friendly operation
- Scan up to 400 color images (200 dpi) with fully charged battery
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices
- Scan directly tablet or smartphone
Optional Wi-Fi WU10 unit is the perfect complement to our range of imageFORMULA scanners complement mobile. users are empowered scan wirelessly when in motion or at the office, so they can work productively without connecting to a power supply or network.
Easy to connect and use
The Wi-Fi WU10 unit is easy to use – simply connect via USB to your mobile scanning device to provide energy and enjoy the freedom to work wirelessly. With a panel of information intuitive code colors is easy to handle so anyone can use it.
Quick scan wherever you are
With Wi-Fi, it is possible to scan wherever you are – in the office, at home, on the road or at points of customer service. Accelerate the process of data validation and decision making by scanning important, such as contracts, documents, identity authentication and household bills, your mobile, tablet or PC device information and send either a flow predefined work or a cloud-based application. The WU10 scans up to 400 images (200 dpi) when the battery is fully charged, so you can enjoy fast mobile scanning without compromising performance.
Versatile connectivity Wi-Fi
The connection unit optional Wi-Fi can operate in either Access Point and Station (peer-to-peer) environments. Mobile executives who are always in motion can connect their mobile WU10 your Canon scanner to activate a wireless link directly to your mobile device or tablet. In the office, the scanner can be shared among a group of users through the network server Wi-Fi network or using Wi-Fi Direct.
You have the flexibility to scan directly to your iPhone, iPad, and Android device wherever you are, using our software powerful scanning, mobile CaptureOnTouch. Save time with features including duplex scanning of documents in a single pass. Tools for advanced image processing, such as automatic detection of document size, straightening and removing blank pages, they consistently superior image quality results. This free app is available for both iOS and Android devices. For greater productivity on the move, you can run batch scanning and save the information you’ve gathered to the cloud or add to business workflows. For more information, please see the related software.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again