Canon SELPHY CP820 Driver Download
To quickly print just associate with PictBridge-compatible camera to your printer. In addition, you can also print from a memory card or USB flash drive into a variety of more powerful adaptation.
Canon Selphy CP800 Compact Photo Printer stands out because it is small. The latest in a long line of small-format small photo printer Canon built in thermal dye technology, it is even smaller than its predecessor, the Selphy CP780. It is very portable and easy to use, can print from a variety of sources, and produces prints that should satisfy most consumers.
The CP800 is a small black box with rounded corners (there is also a white version available). Measuring only 2.3 by 4.7 by 6.7 inches and weighs £ 2 Selphy has an LCD screen 2.5-inch tilt-up. The intuitive interface and the menu-practical print itself.
Setup is easy: just plug it in, insert the paper and ink cartridges, install the software on your computer, and connected via a USB cable. Selphy do not even need a computer, as you can print from a memory card, PictBridge camera, or (unlike its predecessor) USB key. The only difficult part of setup ensures tight film on the ink cartridge when it is inserted; done by tightening the roller.
Options for CP800 including Bluetooth adapter and battery, the printer comes with a warranty of one-year, parts-and-labor.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again