Océ Arizona 318 Printer Drivers
Printer Reviews– Océ has declared the new Océ Arizona 318GL printers, UV flatbed composed “to offer littler printmakers access to the universe of excellent UV flatbed printing,” the organization reports. Arizona 318 GL printer makes its reality debut at FESPA Digital 2012 show in Barcelona and its US debut at the ISA Expo in Orlando.
In view of the Océ Arizona 360 GT printer Platform organization, Arizona 318 GL print on inflexible media up to 49.2-in. wide x 98.4-in. long and up to 1.89-in. thick. It offers print pages of up to 194 sq ft/hr in express mode (163 sq ft/hr with the move media alternative), delivering more than 20 2 x 3-foot sheets/hr, Océ reports; underway mode, the rate of 131 sq ft/hr, and 68 sq ft/hr in style Fine Art. 318 GL is the standard 4-shading (OCE UV-treatable inks to rapidly trade, a sack of 800-ml), with a decision of processing plant introduced White Ink. Printer highlights VariaDot imaging innovation organizations that can at the same time plane beads going in a size of 6-42 picoliters.
Another element of the Arizona 360 GT incorporates:
• genuine flatbed building design takes into account edge-to-edge printing, printing of different sheets at the same time, enrolled twofold sided printing, and printing of extensive presentations titled more than a few loads up; likewise permits to print on unpredictably formed or non-square things, substantial substrates, curiously smooth media, or materials that have an uneven surface;
• another table style that permits slender media to be printed straightforwardly on the table without mechanical twisting of the media into the vacuum gaps; and
• Optional Onyx PosterShop X10 Océ Edition programming, including propelled apparatuses and custom setting and additionally white-ink instrument, or Onyx Product.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again