Océ TC4 and TC4XT Scanners Drivers
Directly down to the finest points of interest and written by hand annotations, in monochrome or shading, Océ’s progressed wide arrangement checking innovation gives you a chance to filter and send your information safely to the right destination. The Océ TC4 shading scanner effectively extends the capacity of your Océ printer, and with the Océ Multi-Printer Connectivity Kit, a solitary TC4 scanner can drive up to 3 printers. The complete framework offers simultaneous examining, duplicating and printing – a genuine efficiency supporter and help.
Substantial organization shading scanner for quick, great results including grayscale.
The Océ TC4 scanner takes the endure of fantastic, most extreme data maintenance examines. Ensured! No warm up time and consolidated with velocities up to 16.4 straight feet for every moment put you on the efficiency quick track.
Directly down to the finest points of interest and manually written annotations, in monochrome or shading, Océ’s propelled checking innovation gives you a chance to examine and send your information safely to the right destination. The Océ TC4 effortlessly grows the ability of your Océ printer, and with the Océ Multi-Printer Connectivity Kit, a solitary TC4 scanner can drive up to 3 printers. The complete framework offers simultaneous filtering, duplicating and printing — a genuine efficiency promoter and help.
- Shading checking rates from 13 to 16.4 direct feet for every moment
- 600 dpi with Océ Direct Scan innovation (single camera, single mirror, inventive light source) for reliable results over long stretches of operation
- Océ Color Image Logic™ (insightful picture preparing for shading and monochrome)
- Perfect for shading chronicling applications
- No warm up time, scanner immediately prepared for use
- Completely upgradeable to an Océ TDS450, Océ TDS700, or Océ TCS500 multifunction framework or to a multi-printer setup driving up to three Océ print motors with the expansion of the Océ Multi-Printer Connectivity Kit.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again