Canon Pixma MG5620 Driver Download
Wi-Fi enabled black PIXMA MG5620 Wireless Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon gives 4800 x 1200 dpi photo printing in a versatile unit is also capable of scanning and copying. Print system utilizes 5-color ChromaLife100 + ink setting that works with FINE print head to produce a detailed image with a reduced size as small as 2 pl. The MG5620 also fast with the ability to create a 4 x 6 “borderless print in 44 seconds and can print without a limit on the size up to 8.5” wide.
Scanning is made possible through the inclusion of a flatbed capable of handling documents up to 8.5 x 11.7, the MG5620 has an optical scan resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi which can be interpolated into a final image of 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. Copies are also available through the flatbed and the printer can produce up to 99 copies at a time, it will also provide users with a first copy out time of 20 seconds.
View and change a simple setting with an LCD screen of 2.5 “touchscreen on the front panel. And, in addition to Wi-Fi connectivity, the MG5620 features USB 2.0 for direct connection to a computer.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
- Download the printer driver you want to install
- Open the installation file to be installed
- Double-click on the file master printer driver to be installed
- Follow the instructions to installation driver by pressing the Next
- Make sure the printer is alive and connected to the Laptop
- If it has been completed, try to print.
- If not, please restart the PC and try printing again